Change the styling of a block across your entire site
The Universe Themes Engine allows you to update the styling of your entire website in seconds. You can apply themes to certain blocks on Universe. When you update the styling of a themeable block, the changes will be applied to your entire website. In the example below, we update the styling of a button for the theme. That update will be applied across the whole website to all buttons.
To edit the styling of a themeable block:
- Open the Grid Editor for a page you wish to edit.
- Tap on an existing block and change its style from the main tab or the Style tab.
- Assigning a theme style to a block will allow you to customize it in the future easily. Once you've set a style type to your blocks, you can begin to edit the theme.
- Tap the gear icon in the lower-left-hand-corner of the Grid Editor
- Choose the Theme button.
- You can then tap on a styled option and customize it. Once done, apply it to your entire site.
In the example below, we update the styling of all of the buttons on our site that use the Primary Button style.