Add a booking system where visitors can schedule appointments
💵 Pro Subscribers Only
Using the Code Block, you can easily embed a schedule right on your Universe Site! Before you are able to place a booking system on your site, you need to obtain the embed code that will be used.
There are many different services out there, like Calendly, that will allow you to generate an embeddable HTML code. Feel free to use any site that meets your needs.
For this example, we will be using plugins created on Calendly. Head over to their site and create a free account to get started.
To get your booking system embed code:
Log in to Calendly.
Select + New Event Type.
Further customize your plugin.
- When finished customizing, select Save & Close.
- Select Share.
- Open drop down menu and select Add to Website.
- Select Embed inline, then tap Continue.
- Select Copy Code.
If you're using a Windows computer, it is best to email yourself the code that you can access on your iPhone or iPad. Otherwise, you can directly paste the code from your Mac or iPhone/iPad.
9. Open the Universe app to the page in which you wish to add your booking system.
10. Place the Code Block on your site and paste the code you've just copied.
11. Tap the blue arrows to update your code, then tap Publish.
🌟The Block may appear empty in the Grid Editor, so Publish your site and view it on the web to see your embedded content. Then return to the Grid Editor and make any adjustments to the size of your Code Block as needed.
🌟If you run into trouble with your Calendly account, reach out to their support here.