Please note that for example purposes, we have created a test domain. In this example, you should see your domain in place of universeflora.space as you go through the guide.
1. Start here at the Bluehost Domains Dashboard.
2. This will take you to a page that lists your registered domains. Click Manage on the domain you want to connect to your Universe site
3. From the domain details view, tap DNS in the top navigation bar.
4. Scroll down until you see the CNAME section. Then, choose the Add Record option.
5. Create a CNAME record where the Host Record is www and the Points To is onuniverse.com. Then click Save. Create another CNAME record where the Host Record is @ and the Points To is onuniverse.com. You can leave the TTL at four hours.
You're all set! Please note that it might take some time (up to 48 hours) for DNS records to setup, but if you have any questions please reach out to support at email@example.com.