Keep track of your items so you don't sell more than you have!
When using the Sell Block and variations, you can also keep track of your inventory so you know how much of each product you have.
How to setup inventory when creating a product:
- Open the grid editor for the page in which you wish to add the Sell Block.
- Tap an empty space on the Grid and add the Sell Block.
- Begin setting up the product by choosing a price and name.
- Add product variations (if needed) for your product. Read more about how to add product variations here.
You don't have to have variations for products to keep track of the inventory.
- To add inventory, uncheck the Unlimited option and enter how much of the product you have in stock. If you do not need to manage inventory, you can leave the Unlimited option turned on.
Be sure to save the product by selecting the blue checkmark and save your page after you're done by tapping Publish.
How to add inventory to an existing product:
- Locate the product you wish to add inventory to on the Grid editor and tap it.
- Tap Edit Product.
- Follow Step 5 above.
- Save your product and Publish your page.