Colors, sizes, lengths, and more!
During product creation or editing with the Payment Block, you have the ability to add product variations. Product variations allow you to give your buyer’s options for your products like colors, sizes, lengths or something custom you create.
To add a variation during product creation:
- Open the grid editor for the page in which you wish to add the Payment Block and place it on an open space.
- Begin setting up the product by choosing a price and name.
- After these details are entered, you can begin to add product variations by tapping +Add Variation
You will then be able to choose one of our predefined options such as size, color, and length. If you would like to use something different, tap Other, enter a variation name, and Create Variation.
Once you have the type of variation set, you can begin adding your options. You can an option for your variation by tapping +New [title of your variation].
- Save your variation(s).
To edit an existing product and add variations:
- Locate the product you wish to add variations to on the Grid editor and tap Edit Product.
- Tap +Add Variation
- Follow the remaining steps from Step 3 above to complete your set up.