- Universe makes it super simple to create a custom email address for your site. All you have to do is pick an email address that you'd like to use and select a personal email address that you'd like the messages to be forwarded to.
- For example, if your site is example.com, you can set your custom email to email@example.com forward messages to your personal email address like a @gmail.com or @icloud.com address.
To set it up:
- Tap on the Email tile from the site dashboard
- In the first field, enter the email address you'd like to create for your site
- In the second field, enter your personal email address that you would like your emails forwarded to.
- Tap Forward emails when you're ready and you're all set!
- Please note: Custom email addresses currently only work with custom domains that are subscribed to through Universe. We do not currently have support for custom domains that are hosted outside of Universe.