To add a gradient fill, you will need to know:
- How to create text, and/or shape blocks.
- How to add a colored background.
- How to choose a color in the color picker.
You can add a gradient anywhere there is a color fill, like shapes, and backgrounds.
To make a gradient in the shape and background tools:
- In the color picker, tap twice on the color you want.
The angle of the gradient will cycle randomly as you tap. You can also try your luck with the shuffle icon, which will make a random gradient with two colors.
To make a gradient in the text background tools:
- In the color picker, press the toggle on in the gradient box. Another row of colors appear.
- Choose two colors, one in the top row and one in the bottom.
- Press the arrow button to cycle the gradient through different angles.