You can use text blocks in many ways. Some ideas are:
- Add a title
- Add a description
- Add short writings, like mini blog posts, poems, or short stories
- Create buttons
To add a text block:
- Choose a block by pressing a + (plus sign) icon on the grid
- Type some text
- Press Style to change:
Font: scroll up or down to see all of the font choices.
Size: Press the size button on the bottom left. Use the slider to choose a size.
Alignment: Press the alignment box in the middle, on the bottom, press repeatedly to cycle through the alignment options.
Color: Press Text and choose a color for your words. Press Background and choose a color to change the background of the text. Add a shadow to your text by pressing the toggle on.
- Press link to make the text block link to another page or website (makes a button).
- Press the green check mark to finish.
- Resize the block by pressing on the corner of the block and dragging to another block corner.