All of your sites on Universe are tied to your Apple ID. As long as your devices are logged into the same Apple ID, your sites will be available on all of your devices. Sometime when using the app, you might run into a "CloudKit" error. Check the information below to help resolve your issue.
- Is your Universe app up to date? The current version is 3.35.0. You can update your app in the Apple App Store (apple.co/Universe)
- Make sure you're running the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. The latest public version is 13.6.
- Do you have a strong internet connection? The app may not function properly if your internet connection is weak. Try connecting to a strong WiFi network when possible.
- Is Low-Power Mode disabled? When enabled, your device will reduce it's data usage to preserve battery which weakens the connection.
- Do you have iCloud Drive toggled on for Universe? You can toggle iCloud Drive for Universe in the Settings app. This must be enabled for the app to function.
- Universe only working on WiFi? Check and make sure that you have cellular data enabled for the app too.
To turn on iCloud Drive:
- Go to the Settings app > [your name]
- Tap iCloud
- Turn on iCloud Drive (scroll down)
- Also, scroll down and make sure it is enabled for Universe too
To enable cellular data:
- Go to the Settings app on your device
- Scroll the whole way down and tap Universe
- Make sure the Cellular Data toggle is turned on