👉 Pro Subscribers Only
Using the Code Block, you can easily embed a Pinterest Board right on your Universe Site! Before you are able to place a board on your site, you need to obtain the embed code that will be used. For this to work, we will be using powr.io. Head over to their site, and create an account to get started.
To get your Instagram embed code:
- Login to powr.io
- On the plugins page, search for Social Feed
- Click on "Add Feed" and select Pinterest
- Paste the Pinterest Board URL
- Click "Done" after you've added board
- On the "Content" tab, you can set a title and choose the refresh time
- The "Design" tab will let you customize how they should display on your site
- It is now time to add your posts to your site
- Click on the blue "Add to Site" button
- Click on the "Embed Code" option and copy the code
- Open Universe to the page in which you wish to add the Pinterest Board
- Place the 'Code Block' on your site and paste the code you've just copied
- The block may appear empty on the grid, but it should work on the web!