👉 Pro Subscribers Only
Your site's menu is one of the easiest and most common ways for your visitors to navigate from page to page. Pro subscribers have the ability to customize every aspect of the menu that appears on your site! From the way it opens, to the colors and fonts, you can do it all with Universe Pro.
To change the menu style:
- Navigate to the 'Settings' tab of the Universe Dashboard
- Click on "Customize Menu Style"
- From here, you'll have the ability to change the way your site's menu appears in browsers. We currently offer four different options: Minimal, Fullscreen, Sidebar, and Tabs
To change the color, font, and alignment of the menu:
- On the Customize Menu Style" page, scroll down and you'll notice that you have many options with colors, fonts, and alignments that are editable
To hide the menu on your site, timeline dots, or new content indicator:
- Scroll to the very bottom of the "Customize Menu Style" page
- Toggle the options on or off depending on your menu needs
⭐️ Don't forget to save your changes after you've edited your menu!