👉 Pro Subscribers Only
Using the Code Block, you can easily embed a comment section right on your Universe Site! Before you are able to place comments on your site, you need to obtain the embed code that will be used. There are a lot of options out there, but we will using powr.io for this example. Head over to their site, and create an account to get started.
To get your Comment embed code:
- Login to powr.io
- On the plugins page, search for Comments
- On the "Content" tab, fill out the details for how you would like comments to work
- The "Design" tab will let you customize how the comments should display on your site
- It is now time to add comments to your site
- Click on the blue "Add to Site" button
- Click on the "Embed Code" option and copy the code
- Open Universe to the page in which you wish to add the comments
- Place the 'Code Block' on your site and paste the code you've just copied
- The block may appear empty on the grid, but it should work on the web!
There are many different services that you can use to get a comment section on your website. Another service that we recommend is graphcomment.com
The setup process is essentially the same, and will require you to grab the embed code to place on your website.
GraphComment offers more management tools , themes, monderation, and more.