👉 Pro Subscribers Only
Using the Code Block, you can easily embed the weather right on your Universe Site! Before you are able to place the weather on your site, you need to obtain the embed code that will be used. For this to work, we will be using powr.io. Head over to their site, and create an account to get started.
To get your Instagram embed code:
- Login to powr.io
- On the plugins page, search for Weather
- On the "Content" tab, enter the location for which you would like to display on your site
- You can now select either "Daily" or "Hourly"
- The "Design" tab will let you customize how the weather should display on your site
- It is now time to add the weather to your site
- Click on the blue "Add to Site" button
- Click on the "Embed Code" option and copy the code
- Open Universe to the page in which you wish to add the weather
- Place the 'Code Block' on your site and paste the code you've just copied
- The block may appear empty on the grid, but it should work on the web!