👉 Pro Subscribers Only
Using the Code Block, you can easily embed a TypeForm form right on your Universe Site! Before you are able to place a form on your site, you need to create it using TypeForm. To do so, head over to typeform.com, create an account, and begin building your form.
After you've created the form, It's time to add it to your website.
To add a form from TypeForm to your Universe site:
- Navigate to the "Share" tab of the Survey Editor
- From there, you'll want to click on "Standard" on the "Embed your TypeForm" section
- Click on "Get the Code"
- You will now need to send the code from your computer to your iPhone or iPad. If you're using a Mac, as long as you are signed into the same Apple ID, you will automatically be able to paste the text on your iPhone. If you're using a Windows computer, it is best to email yourself the code that you can access on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Grid Editor for the page in which you wish to add the TypeForm
- Tap on a '+'
- Add the Code Block which is located at the end of the block selection pane
- Resize the Code Block as needed
- Paste the code that you've copied into the "Code" section of the Code Block
You're all setup to begin accepting feedback and more on your site using TypeForm!
⭐️ Make sure the TypeForm is set to Public so you can begin accepting responses!