👉 Pro Subscribers Only
Using the Code Block, you can easily embed a Twitter Feed right on your Universe Site! Before you are able to place a feed on your site, you need to obtain the embed code that will be used.
To get your Twitter embed code:
- Head over to https://publish.twitter.com and insert the URL of the Twitter profile you would like to embed (you can also embed a single Tweet by inserting the Tweet URL)
- Copy the code that Twitter provides to you
- You will now need to send the code from your computer to your iPhone or iPad. If you're using a Mac, as long as you are signed into the same Apple ID, you will automatically be able to paste the text on your iPhone. If you're using a Windows computer, it is best to email yourself the code that you can access on your iPhone or iPad. (You can also get the embed code from the mobile version of the Twitter Publish site)
- Open the page in which you wish to add the Twitter Feed
- Add a block by tapping on a '+' in the Grid and selecting the Code Block at the very end.
- Paste the code into the block and your Twitter feed should appear!
⭐️ If the Twitter feed does not load in the Grid editor, it should still be published online.