You can easily edit the background of any page and how it appears on the internet! When editing the background you have the option to set is as an image (with filters), a 3 second (looping) video, or even a color.
To edit the background of a page:
- Open the Grid Editor for the page in which you wish to edit the background
- Scroll to the very bottom and you will notice a gray section with a bunch of different tools.
- Tap the "Background" option on the bottom left and choose either photo, video, or color.
⭐️ Pro Tips:
- If you're using an image, you can add a filter by going to the "Style" tab of the Photo settings in the Background menu
- You can set a gradient for a color background by enabling the "Gradient" toggle on the Color page of the Background settings. After choosing two colors, you can change the gradient direction by tapping the arrow next to the toggle.