The Shape Block allows you to add colorful object to your site! There are a variety of different colors and overall shapes to choose from. Some of these include smiley faces, wavy lines, circles, rectangles, and more!
To add the Shape Block to your site:
- Open the Grid Editor for the page in which you wish to add the Shape Block
- Tap the '+' to add a new block to your site
- Click on the "Shape" block located near the end
- When the Shape Block settings open, you can customize the color (and even use a gradient!) as well as the shape of the block.
- If you navigate to the "Action" tab of the Shape Block settings, you can choose what happens when someone visits your site and clicks on the shape.