👉 Pro Subscribers Only
The YouTube Block allows you to directly embed content from YouTube right on your site! It's as easy as searching for a video, or even pasting the link!
To add a YouTube video to your site:
- Open the Grid Editor for the page in which you wish to add the YouTube Block
- Tap the '+' to add a new block to your site
- Click on the "YouTube" block located near the end
- To add a YouTube video to the block, simply search for it. You can search by video title or channel name
- Once you've found the right video, publish your changes!
⭐️ Pro Tips:
- You can directly paste a YouTube video URL into the search field of the YouTube Block to link an exact video
- If you're having trouble finding a specific video in the search results, try adding the channel name after the video title (or just paste the video link)