If a customer places an order with product variations, you now have the ability to view them on the order details screen.
How to see what a customer ordered:
- Begin by tapping on the "Audience" tab located on the bottom of the Dashboard
- From there, tap on "Payments"
- You will see all of your customers orders and your payouts as shown below
- Tap on an order to view the details (shipping information, product variations & name, as well as the customer email.
- On this screen, you have the ability to view what specific variations (color, size, etc) the customer has ordered. (Shown below)
- You can email the buyer, view order details, mark as fulfilled, and even refund the payment from this screen.