The Button Block allows you to place an action anywhere on your site. You have the ability to not only customize the text of the button, but also fully style it, add animations, and pick an action from a variety of choices.
To add the Button Block:
- Open the Grid Editor on the page you wish to add a button to
- Tap the '+' to add a new block to your site
- Click on the "Button" block
- When it opens, type in the button text on what you would like your button to say
Customizing the look and feel of the button:
- Open the "Style" tab of the Button Block settings
- From here, you'll have the ability to change the font, colors, size, animations, borders, and the corner radius
Adding an action to your button:
Now that your button is designed how you want it to be, it's time to make it do something when someone clicks on it.
- Head over to the "Action" tab in the Button Block settings
- Choose one of the different options on what you would like the button to do when someone clicks on it.
- Publish your changes when you're done!