The payment block is an easy way to accept payments from people through your site using Square Cash and PayPal. You will need an account with either service to accept the payments once you add them to your site.
To get started:
- Open the grid editor for the page you'd like to add a payment block to.
- Add a payment block and select the service you'd like to accept the payment with.
- Select the service you'd like to accept payments through
- Enter amount that you'd like to accept
- Enter your username (NOT your URL paypal.me/username, just the username behind the URL) for the payment service you chose
- Tap the green checkmark and you're all set.