If you're using your site to connect with people, you definitely want to add your contact information to make it easy for your site visitors to get in touch with you. The contact block makes this super simple.
The contact block lets you add buttons to receive texts, phone calls, and email right from your site. Keep in mind that these buttons likely won't work as intended on desktops.
To add your contact information to your site:
- Choose a block by pressing a + (plus sign) icon on the grid.
- Select the contact block from the block palette (the envelope icon).
- Use the CONTACT tab to select the type of contact button you want to add and enter the corresponding information.
- Use the COLOR tab to edit the icon and background for the contact button
- Press the green check mark when you're done editing.