As you add pages to your site, you'll want to control which pages show as top-level pages on your site menu/hamburger menu. Creating tabs on your site is important for creating structure. It's almost like creating a table of content for your website.
To add pages to your site menu:
- Find the page in your site dashboard that you'd like to add to your site menu
- Underneath the page preview on the site dashboard you'll see 4 buttons
- Tap the button to left with the hamburger icon and a plus sign
- This will present you with a prompt to add a name for your page tab
- Tap Create Tab and the page will be added to your site menu
To remove pages from your site menu:
- Find the page on your site dashboard that you'd like to remove from your site menu
- Underneath the page preview, tap on the page settings button (it's the button with three horizontal lines with 3 notches in them
- Once you open the page settings, tap Remove Page from Menu
- Tap Save at the top right-hand corner
- Good to know: When you remove pages from your site menu, they get added to your timeline. To hide this page entirely from your site, turn on the Hide Page toggle from the same page settings page. Pages will still show in your timeline preview on your site dashboard, but they will not be visible on your site.