A text address doesn't always do the trick. Add a map to your site using the map block. Use it to share a location on a map with your visitors and pick from a handful of styles to make it match the rest of your site.
To add a map:
- Choose a block by pressing a + (plus sign) icon on the grid.
- Select the map block from the block palette
- Use the MAP to enter the address you'd like to show on the map
- Use the STYLE to edit your map style and add a mask to the map
- Press the green check mark when you're done editing.