What's a website without pictures? The photo block is another good one to get familiar with. You can use it to quickly add photos in different shapes and sizes, and apply some pre-made filters and masks to add some extra flavor.
To add photos to your site:
- Choose a block by pressing a + (plus sign) icon on the grid.
- Select the photo block from the block palette
- Use the PHOTO tab to select an image from your camera roll or take one on the fly with the camera.
- Use the STYLE tab to add filters to your photos and crop them with different shapes
- Use the LINK tab to link the image to another page on your site or webpage
- Tap the green checkmark whenever you're done editing